« Home | Father's Day Footy » | Ekka! » | Happy eggs » | Just booked: Sydney and Alice Springs » | G'day from the Sunshine Coast » | Courses and popcorn » | A winter day in Brisbane » | Almost three weeks on the other side of the world » | Photographs from Australia » | Quick first post from Down Under » 

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 

Labor Day

I will be missing out on Labor Day in the United States this year, but I have found a way you can help me make up for not having a day off from classes. Click here to see what you can do for me. Remember to consult other readers of this blog so that two of you don't accidentally do it. If you find that someone has already beat you to it, let me know and I would be happy to give you something else you can do to help me cope with missing out on Labor Day. Thanks.

Thanks mom for taking care of us this Labor Day! :)